Vibrant Wellness Total Tox Burden
The test measures the levels of:
- 20 Heavy Metals
- 31 Mycotoxins
- 39 Environmental Toxin
Know what toxins are compromising your body’s ability to be healthy and vital.
*Once your order is complete, you will receive a link to the requisition form. The requisition form must be completed before we are able to ship the lab kit. Before ordering, please read all information below.
The Total Tox Burden is a simple and quick test that provides comprehensive insight on the levels of heavy metals, mold toxins, and environmental toxins in your body.
This test measures the levels of 20 heavy metals, 31 mycotoxins, and 39 environmental toxins present in your body. Knowing your total toxin burden is the first step to removing those toxins and feeling better.
Symptoms & Risk Factors:
- Fatigue (sluggish, tired)
- Swelling/burning lips/tongue
- Dry cough
- Shortness of breath
- Anxiety (fears, uneasiness)
- Red or swollen eyes
- Watery eyes
- Itchy eyes
- Headache (not migraine)
- Sensitivity to light
- Irregular heartbeat
- Stiff joints
- Stiff muscles
- Mood swings (rapid changes)
- Muscle aches
- Muscle spasms
- Muscle cramps
- Rashes or hives
- Daytime sleepiness
- Insomnia at night
- Lack of concentration/Brain fog
- Itchy skin
- Eczema or psoriasis
- Increased urinary frequency
- Stomach pains/cramps
- Intestinal pains/cramps
Is This Test Right for Me?
If you’ve tried diet and exercise but still can’t reach your goals, toxins may be getting in the way! This test trio provides robust insight into your total toxin burden.
How Accurate is This Test?
The Vibrant Total Tox Burden panel uses the most advanced method to measure 89 different markers to assess toxic burden in one simple urine specimen.
How Should I Prepare for this test?
Fasting is not required for the Heavy Metals, Environmental Toxins, or Mycotoxins tests. However, fasting for 12 hours may increase the amount of toxins excreted in urine, so consult with your ordering provider about whether they recommend you fast for 12 hours before the test. Some Vibrant America ordering providers may prefer you do a “provoked” test which requires taking a “provoking agent” (such as NAC, glutathione, DMSA, or EDTA) prior to testing to promote the release of body stores of metals so that the metals are “mobilized” (moved through the body) and excreted (released) in urine. Vibrant America does not require a provoked test, nor does Vibrant America recommend a specific provoking agent, dose, or timing of provocation before testing. Discuss with your ordering provider whether they recommend a provoked or unprovoked test, and which provoking agent, dose, and timing of provocation and urine collection they recommend for you. Please note that unprovoked test results cannot predict provoked test results as the absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion (release) of heavy metals in urine is highly variable in different people and is influenced by a number of physical, dietary, and environmental factors. Overall, the majority of Vibrant America ordering providers order unprovoked testing. Avoid foods high in iodine (seafood, dairy, seaweed) and selenium (Brazil nuts) as they have a strong binding affinity for heavy metals (they act like “heavy metal magnets”). Consuming these foods prior to the Heavy Metals test may cause falsely lowered results.
For best test performance, collect the first-morning urine upon awakening, prior to eating or drinking.
*Please read the following prior to placing your lab test order*
- All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Additionally, you waive any rights to charge back your purchase with your credit card processor.
- Meno Clinic or Vibrant Wellness do not participate in, take assignment, or accept any private insurance. We do not provide super bills and cannot assist with claim resolution for laboratory tests or consultations.
- Orders for this test are accepted from the United States.
- We are unable to ship test kits to the state of New York as per state laws.
- Vibrant Wellness is unable to ship lab kits to P.O. boxes. You can add a residential address to the requisition after the completed purchase.
- To avoid confusion when processing orders, if you are ordering lab kits for multiple people, please place a separate order for each person.
- After you complete your test kit order, you are responsible for all necessary lab draws and samples.
- Once Meno Clinic has received your test results, the results will be uploaded to your HIPAA-compliant client portal and you will receive an email instructing you how to access them.
- Tests are analyzed at Vibrant America Clinical Labs.
- You will receive a link with follow-up instructions after your test is completed.
Before Placing Your Order Please Read The Complete Terms and Conditions for Vibrant Test Orders at https://www.vibrant-wellness.com/terms/
There are no reviews yet.