Adrenal Reboot Bundle
- Optimize Your Adrenal System
- 1 Bottle Adrenal Support
- 1 Bottle Magnesium
- 1 Bottle Stress Support
- 1 Bottle B Complex
- Free Shipping!
- Supports the adrenal glands
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system
- Relieves mild stress and frustration
Adrenal Support is a combination of whole adrenal, adrenal cortex, and herbs that nutritionally support the adrenal glands. Enhancing the body’s ability to produce certain adrenal hormones, it helps to support the immune system and also relieves mild stress and frustration.
- Gentle form of Magnesium for sensitive individuals
- Promotes calcium absorption and healthy teeth
- Supports healthy cardiovascular function
Meno Clinic’s Magnesium (GLYCINATE) is a gentle form of Magnesium for individuals who are sensitive to Magnesium Oxide or Citrate. Magnesium activates enzymes that are essential to many functions of the body. It is also essential for the metabolism of fat, carbohydrates and amino acids. It supports healthy teeth and promotes calcium absorption. Magnesium supports healthy smooth muscle tone and cardiovascular function. It also helps to maintain normal mood and emotional well-being premenstrually.
- Help support optimal mitochondrial biogenesis
- Critical for the promotion of healthy aging, optimal energy production, and protection from reactive oxygen species
Stress Support is designed to help support optimal mitochondrial biogenesis, which is critical for the promotion of healthy aging, optimal energy production, and protection from reactive oxygen species (oxidative stress). Stress Support features pyrroloquinoline quinone (PQQ), a water-soluble, vitamin-like compound, and Rhodiola rosea, a popular adaptogen. PQQ is an enzyme cofactor possessing antioxidative, neuroprotective, and cardioprotective properties that encourage mitochondrial biogenesis. Rhodiola rosea helps support the adrenal glands. Research shows that Rhodiola rosea is a powerful herb for enhancing mitochondrial energy production and helps defend against free radicals in the nervous system as well as the mitochondria.
- High levels of Vitamin B6 help relieve discomforts associated with menstruation
- Supports a healthy nervous system
- Maintains healthy protein, fat, and carbohydrate metabolism
This very powerful B vitamin combination formula supplies most of the B vitamins in their coenzymated forms so the body does not have to phosphorylate them in order to be used in biochemical reactions. This formula also includes our proprietary NatureFolate™ blend of active isomer naturally-occurring folates. TMG and choline are included to support methylation.