Vibrant Wellness Wheat Zoomer Test
An easy, at-home fingerprick test for accurate testing for leaky gut and gluten-related disorders
Wheat Zoomer Tests for:
- Intestinal permeability
- Wheat germ sensitivity
- Gluten-induced autoimmunity
- Non-gluten wheat sensitivity
*Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with a link to the requisition form. Vibrant will ship the kit to you directly once the requisition form has been completed.
*While consultations with our health coach are not included with the lab test, you have the option to schedule separately to review your results.
The Vibrant Wheat Zoomer is the most accurate lab test available to determine your body’s reactions to both wheat and gluten. This panel detects wheat and gluten sensitivity alongside related conditions such as leaky gut, celiac disease, and gluten-related autoimmunity by utilizing a highly accurate microchip platform.
The Wheat Zoomer panel assesses sensitivity to wheat, autoimmune disease, and intestinal barrier stability.
If you suspect you have wheat sensitivity, multiple food sensitivities, intestinal permeability, autoimmune disorders, or chronic inflammation, you may benefit from this panel.
Why is this Test Important?
- One out of seven Americans is at least somewhat sensitive to wheat
- Wheat sensitivity contributes to leaky gut, autoimmune disease (Celiac), and neurological symptoms
- Wheat sensitivity harms the intestinal lining, causing further inflammation
- Chronic inflammation is associated with serious diseases, including heart disease, diabetes, cancer, arthritis, Crohn’s disease, and ulcerative colitis
- Uncovering wheat sensitivities is an easy and critical step in developing a nutritional plan to reduce inflammation and prevent disease
Symptoms & Risk Factors:
- Fatigue (sluggish, tired)
- Joint pains
- Lack of concentration/Brain fog
- Bloating sensation
- Gas (of any kind)
- Eczema or psoriasis
- Itchy Skin
Is this Test Right for Me?
The Wheat Zoomer is a simple and quick test that can determine your reactions to wheat and gluten. If you commonly experience skin problems, low vitamin D levels, brain fog, migraines or headaches, joint pains, gas and/or bloating, fatigue, and more – the Wheat Zoomer is for you!
How Accurate is this test?
The Wheat Zoomer boasts 99% sensitivity and 100% specificity, meaning that you can be entirely confident in this panel’s results.
How Should I Prepare For This Test?
You do not need to fast before your Wheat Zoomer test.
As well, we recommend consuming your “normal” diet before testing – meaning we do not recommend excluding gluten from your diet before testing, as it could affect results.
Before testing, your ordering provider may ask you to discontinue medications or dietary supplements. Speak with your ordering provider to learn more.
Sample Required: Blood Fingerprick
*Please read the following prior to placing your lab test order*
- All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Additionally, you waive any rights to charge back your purchase with your credit card processor.
- Meno Clinic or Vibrant Wellness does not participate in, take assignments, or accept any private insurance. We do not provide super bills and cannot assist with claim resolution for laboratory tests or consultations.
- Orders for this test are accepted from the United States.
- We are unable to ship test kits to the state of New York as per state laws.
- Vibrant Wellness is unable to ship lab kits to P.O. boxes. You can add a residential address to the requisition after the completed purchase.
- To avoid confusion when processing orders, if you are ordering lab kits for multiple people, please place a separate order for each person.
- After you complete your test kit order, you are responsible for all necessary lab draws and samples.
- Test results do not include consultations. Links to videos and materials to help you understand your results will be provided.
- Once Meno Clinic has received your test results, the results will be uploaded to your HIPAA-compliant client portal and you will receive an email instructing you how to access them.
- Tests are analyzed at Vibrant America Clinical Labs.
- You will receive a link with how to access the results and included materials after your test is completed.
- We recommend you discuss any lab results with your primary care provider.
Before Placing Your Order Please Read The Complete Terms and Conditions for Vibrant Test Orders at https://www.vibrant-wellness.com/terms/