Beef Thai Curry
- 2 lb beef chuck or rump roast sliced
- 3 tbs thai red curry past
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1 tsp tumeric powder
- 1 can (14 oz) coconut cream
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium yellow onion diced
- 1 pinch salt & pepper to preferred taste
- Heat 1 tbs oil in sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and onion and saute for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over beef.
- Add curry paste and cook until you can start to smell the curry.
- Add beef broth. Bring to boil and reduce heat to simmer.
- Heat remaining oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Once heated, add shredded beef and gently stir.
- Cook until half way done and then add curry-beef broth.
- Simmer for 45 minutes
- Add fish sauce, coconut cream and coriander.
- Heat until it's thoroughly heated.