Crispy Chicken with Potatoes & Onions
A delicious meal without much prep time.
Servings: 4 People
- 3 lbs Potatoes cut into small pieces
- 1 tsp Salt & pepper
- 1 large Onion diced
- 3 lbs Chicken quarters (or use only legs or thighs if you prefer)
- 12 sprigs Fresh thyme
- 6 sprigs Fresh oregano
- 1 Lemon sliced into quarters
- 3 tbs Dijon mustard
- 2 tbs Olive oil
- 5 sprigs Cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425 ºF.
- Toss potatoes, onion, thyme, oregano, rosemary and salt & pepper in 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Mix mustard and 1 tbs of olive oil together in small bowl.
- Loosen skin of the chicken and rub mixture underneath the skin.
- Place potatoes in the roasting pan with the chicken on top.
- Squeeze lemon over chicken and potatoes.
- Sprinkle salt & pepper over chicken to preference.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until chicken is 165ºF (ovens may vary).
- Remove and let sit for 5 minutes. Chicken internal temp should be 165ºF.
- Top with fresh cilantro and enjoy!