Garlic Chicken & Spinach Salad
- 1 tbs Lemon juice
- 1 tbs Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp Minced garlic
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Salt & pepper
- 1/2 large Red onion diced
- 1 medium Orange bell pepper chopped
- 1 can Chickpeas drained
- 1 bunch Organic spinach rinsed and dried
- 1 lb Chicken thighs cut to bite-size pieces
- Heat 1 tsp of olive oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken to heated oil.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- When chicken is half way done, add diced red onion.
- Cook chicken and red onion until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Combine the cooked chicken & onion with the bell pepper, chickpeas and spinach.
- Mix together balsamic vinegar and dijon mustard together and pour over salad.