Lamb Lettuce Wrap
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 1 medium Onion diced
- 3 tsp Fresh garilic minced
- 1/2 lb Ground lamb
- 1 tsp Fresh oregano
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Cinnamon ground
- 1 Roma Tomato diced
- 1/2 Cucumber chopped
- 1/2 cup Fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- Lettuce Romaine or green leaf work well
- Add olive oil to skillet that has been heating over medium-high heat.
- Add onion to pan once oil is hot.
- Add ground lamb.
- Sprinkle lamb with cinnamon, oregano, salt & pepper.
- Sauté lamb for about 5 minutes, or until it is thoroughly cooked.
- Lay cooked lamb on top of a lettuce leaf with cucumber, parsley and tomato.
- Top with greek yogurt and enjoy!