Paleo Pancake Pizza is another quick recipe that you could make for breakfast, lunch or even dinner! The toppings for this particular recipe I used for breakfast. If you are feeling creative, switch up the toppings to suit your mood!
Paleo Pancake Pizza
Paleo Pancake Mix
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup coconut milk unsweetened
- 3 tbs cold-pressed coconut oil (use 1 tbs for cooking)
- 3 medium eggs
- 2 tbs honey raw & unfiltered
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Black Bean Spread
- 1 16 oz can vegetarian refried beans
- 1/2 lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 ounce water
- 1 bunch baby spinach
- 8-12 heirloom tomatoes
- 1 green onion
- 1 bunch asparagus grilled or sautéed
- 4-8 leaves fresh basil
- 1 egg fried
- Mix coconut flour, baking soda & salt altogether.
- In separate mixing bowl, mix together the eggs, coconut oil, and honey.
- Add coconut milk and vanilla extract to the egg mixture.
- Combine the two mixes and stir together lightly.
- Pour Paleo Pancake mix into cast iron and bake at 400˚F for 10-15 minutes (crust is golden).
- As pancake is baking, fry your egg until it's over easy. Pull aside.
- When pancake is golden brown, add toppings and place back in oven until toppings are warm.