Deep flavors of herbs and spices originating from the Middle East and North Africa
- 48 ounces Crushed Tomatoes Organic
- 1 Yellow Onion Sliced
- 3/4 tbsp Ground Cumin
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Red Bell Pepper Seeded and Sliced
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tps Chili Powder
- 1 Serrano Pepper Seeded and Sliced
- 4 cloves Garlic Minced
- 1/2 cup Cilantro Chopped
- 1/2 cup Parsley Chopped
- 6 Eggs
- Heat olive oil in a suate pan.
- Cook onions and peppers until onions are almost translucenet.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add cumin, paprika, chili powder, serrano peppers and stir in.
- Slowly add crushed tomoates and simmer for about 10 minutes or until tomatoes break down.
- Using a spoon, create holes to crack the eggs into.
- Carefully crack each egg and drop into it's hole.
- Cover and continue to cook on low until the eggs are cooked and the yolks are still runny.