Crispy chicken wings with a delicious Middle-Eastern style dry rub. Served with a Greek Lemon-Garlic dipping sauce.
- 2 lbs Organic Chicken Wings
- 1 tbsp Cumin
- 1 tbsp Ground Corriander
- 1 tbsp Tumeric
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 pinch Ground Cloves
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 14 cup Yellow Onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic finely chopped
- 3 tbsp Cilantro finely chopped
- 1/2 Lemon squeezed
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450ºF degrees.
- Combine all spices and baking powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Pat dry chicken wings.
- Toss wings in spice mixture until wings are evenly coated.
- Place wings on baking sheet and cook for 25 minutes. (Flip about halfway)
Lemon-Garlic Dipping Sauce
- Add all ingredients in a food processor and blend until it's mixed thoroughly.