- 2 tbs Garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Oregano dried
- 1 tbs Olive oil
- 1 tbs Lemon juice
- 1 lb Chicken breast skinless, boneless
- Soak 10 wooden skewers in water, about 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- In a bowl, consolidate the garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, oil and lime squeeze and blend until it's a thick consistency.
- Cut chicken into bite size cubes.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken and mix within a bowl. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Remove the chicken from the fridge and skewer to make kebabs.
- When the grill is hot, place kebabs over direct medium heat
- Cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.